QR Code Link to This Post
Hi used Tesla Model 3 shoppers,
If you are shopping used to save money then don’t buy any used Model 3 that costs more than $41,100. (Or $36,725 if you qualify for the $1,875 federal and $2,500 CA credits that are for new cars only, not used cars.)
The asking prices for used Model 3s are too high. You can usually get a new Model 3 with new tires and a full warranty for cheaper.
Ordering a $41,100 Model 3 from Tesla.com:
* Go to https://www.tesla.com/referral/michael28341
** Use https://www.tesla.com/model3/design if you don’t want to use my referral. The referral link gets you (and me) 1,000 miles of free charging at Tesla’s Supercharger stations.
* Click Model 3 Custom Order.
* Configure a Standard Range Plus model with no additional options.
** 1 Car – Standard Range Plus
** 2 Exterior – Black with 18″ Aero Wheels
** 3 Interior – Black
** 4 Autopilot – included Autopilot only (no Full Self-Driving)
* $41,100 is before taxes and registration = $39,900 MSRP + $1,200 destination fees.
* ($36,725 if you qualify for the $1,875 federal and $2,500 CA credits.)
$36,600 Model 3 available by phone or in-store ordering:
* The cheapest Model 3 Standard Range is available to phone and in-store orders only. It is not on Tesla.com.
* $36,600 is before taxes and registration = $35,400 MSRP + $1,200 destination fees.
* ($32,225 if you qualify for the $1,875 federal and $2,500 CA credits.)
* Tesla won’t negotiate purchase prices, but Tesla often has overstock cars with price discounts. Ask the Tesla sale associate if there are any in-stock Model 3’s with “price adjustments”. You may save a few thousand dollars.
* Please use my referral “michael28341” to get you (and me) 1,000 miles of free charging at Tesla’s Supercharger stations.
$1,875 Federal and $2,500 CA credits:
The federal and CA credits for EV purchases only apply to *new* vehicles. If you purchase a used Model 3 you can’t get these credits.
* $1,875 federal tax credit is available on Tesla Model 3 purchases. See: https://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/taxevb.shtml
* $2,500 credit from California is available. It is income-capped to $150k for single tax filer’s and $300k for joint tax filers. See: https://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/lct/cvrp.htm
1k miles of free Supercharging:
My referral code https://ts.la/michael28341 gets you (and me) 1,000 miles of free charging at Tesla’s Supercharger stations.
Thank you! Check Out More