QR Code Link to This Post
For sale is my 2014 Metallic Grey Model S 60. Here are the details:
– Little over 64,849 miles on it. It’s my daily driver, so miles keep going up.
– 60 kw battery. I charge to 90% and it gives me around 170 miles of range.
– Bought from a person who bought it CPO from Tesla. So it still has warranty until a little over 74k miles.
– Battery warranty until 2022. Unlimited miles.
– Free Supercharging for lifetime of the car at all Tesla locations.
– Technology Package (without it, you can’t get traffic and navigation on maps)
– Standard Suspension
– 30% tinted windows all around
– 21″ Turbine Wheels. Tires have 8/12″ still remaining. Rotated tires 6/1/19.
– No autopilot
– Black leather seats
– Front and rear all weather mats
– I have aftermarket seat covers for the front and back that i never put on. They were made specifically for the Model S. Will include those.
– Comes with center console that was not available in the 2014 model. (See Pictures)
– Comes with console for drinks for rear seats. (See Pictures)
Contact with any other questions.